1 LEBANON AVENUE, GLENUNGA
Renovations to a 4-bedroom/2-bathroom home
Captivating French Colonial home with a contemporary extension near elite schools and city…
Nestled amongst the grand homes that make Jacaranda-lined Lebanon Avenue arguably the best street in Glenunga, this impeccably presented French Colonial home – tightly held by the one family for over 30 years, has been fully renovated to become the complete, solar powered package; from its elegant stone fronted facade and terracotta tiled roof, all the way to its modern rear extension with prized northerly aspect.
Ornate 3m-high ceilings, rich Jarrah floors and elegant plantation shutters feature in a solid brick and stone original home that can be closed off from that extension to give the adults their own wing – with the added luxury of a dressing room and striking fully tiled bathroom.
A consummate entertainer, the light-drenched rear extension serves two subtly split living zones, including an extra large solid timber kitchen with stone benchtops, two ovens, Miele appliances and a recently updated butler’s pantry.
An expansive timber-framed bay window ensures an extra wide lens of a very private garden and paved alfresco area, putting the peaceful exclamation mark on a 4-bedroom home with extensive phone-controlled security, 11.8KW solar system, Tesla battery and ample under-cover parking.
- Best Street in Glenunga with great land value plus an exceptional house
- Zoned for Glenunga International High School and Linden Park Primary School
- Flexible floorplan with home office/nursery to parent’s wing
- Set on a quiet street with very little through traffic, with extra large neighbouring homes, beautiful gardens and tennis courts
- Off-street parking for five cars – three under cover
- Extensive security – with electronic gated entry, monitored security system, full perimeter cameras, intercom and security doors
- Zoned ducted R/C throughout
- Beautifully presented landscaped gardens to front and rear
- Quality window furnishings and floor coverings throughout, including solid Jarrah timber floor, porcelain tiles and wool carpets
- Keyless entry to front door
- 13KW Tesla battery
- Reverse osmosis water filter system
- Extensive clay brick paving to garden paths, driveway and alfresco
- Energy efficient LED down lighting throughout
- Storage galore
- Just moments from Burnside Village & world class/award winning Frewville Foodland